1. Where is GreenTree headquartered?
2451 Hongqiao Road, Changning District, Shanghai 200335
People’s Republic of China
2. How many employees does GreenTree have?
As of December 31, 2017, GreenTree had 2,259 employees.
3. When did GreenTree list itself on NYSE?
GreenTree became a publicly listed company in March 2018.
4. Where is GreenTree stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
GreenTree’s ADSs trade on the NYSE under the ticker ‘GHG’.
5. Who is GreenTree’s legal counsel?
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
6. Who is GreenTree’s independent auditing firm?
Ernst & Young Hua Ming LLP
7. How many ordinary shares does an American Depositary Share (“ADS”) represent?
One ADS represents one (1) Class A ordinary share.
8. When does GreenTree’s fiscal year end?